South Park The Stick Of Truth PS3 trophy list
Need help getting all of South Park The Stick Of Truth trophies? Here a quick list lining them all up for you to tick off. Be warned, amazingly there are spoilers in here if you’re feeling precious about the plot.
South Park The Stick Of Truth trophy guide
- New Kid On The Block – You have joined the KKK.
- First Day in South Park – You completed your first day in South Park.
- Nonconformist – You befriended the Goths, like everyone else playing this game.
- Gingivitis – Gingers have bitten you 3 times without you blocking.
- Day Walker – You defeated the Boss Hall Monitor while wearing freckles.
- Made This for You – You flung a turd of your own creation at an enemy.
- Inside Joke – While inside Mr. Slave, you summoned Mr. Slave.
- Are We Cool? – You found Jesus while playing as a Jew.
- Parkeologist – You opened all of the garages in South Park.
- For the Hoarder – You completed the game without selling any items.
- Face Hoff – You defeated Princess Kenny while looking like David Hasselhoff.
- Truth to Power – You farted on four major authority figures.
- Irritable Bowels – You shat your pants during a boss battle.
- Acceptance – You accepted your fate and chose the name Douchebag yourself.
- Dog Whistle – You’ve farted on a dog while in gnome form.
- Dragon Wrath – You knocked out 3 or more enemies with a single fart outside of battle.
- Two Girls, One Stick – You defeated Princess Kenny in your girl makeover disguise.
- Just Saying Hi – You’ve farted on every buddy in the game.
- Re-Buttal – You interrupted 5 channel attacks by using a fart.
- Heisenberg – You defeated the Meth Tweekers while wearing the Evil Cartman goatee and bald cap.
- Outpatient – You defeated Princess Kenny while living with Dire AIDS.
- Perverted – You watched your parents have sex for 60 seconds.
- Shutout – You successfully blocked every enemy attack in a single (non-tutorial) battle.
- Stay Down – You farted on 10 enemies in the world that were knocked out.
- Avenger – You defeated 3 enemies in one battle while your buddy was knocked out.
- No Child Left Behind – You completed the game and never ended a battle with your buddy knocked out.
- Poco Chinpoko – You collected 5 Chinpokomon.
- Daddy Issues – You befriended your father.
- Junk Peddler – You sold 300 junk items.
- Ass of Fire – You defeated 20 enemies using Cartman’s Ass.
- Canadian Handshake – You’ve farted on people 100 times.
- Animal Cruelty – You’ve farted on animals 25 times.
- Pulling Mud – In three separate battles, you’ve taken a shit in your pants.
- Shopaholic – You have collected half of the available costume sets.
- Too Far – You farted on the corpse of an aborted Nazi Zombie fetus.
- Friends in Strange Places – You befriended both crab people and gnomes.
- Weapon Proficiency – Over the course of the game, you’ve scored 100 perfect attacks.
- Skilled Defender – Over the course of the game, you’ve blocked 100 attacks.
- You bastards! – You’ve let Kenny die in combat 10 times over the course of the game.
- Mastery – You’ve unlocked all of the upgrades for a New Kid ability.
- Make it Rain! – You’ve spent $500.
- Full Arsenal – You own all the weapons and costumes available in the game.
- KKK Hero – You defeated the High Jew Elf Kyle in battle.
- Elven Hero – You defeated the Grand Wizard Cartman in battle.
- Chinpoko loco – You collected 15 Chinpokomon.
- More Popular Than Jesus – You made friends with half of South Park.
- Stick Saviour – You defeated Princess Kenny and recovered the Stick of Truth.
- Chinpokolypse – You collected all of the Chinpokomon.
- More Popular Than John Lennon – Everyone in South Park is your friend.
- Clothes Whore – You’ve collected all of the available costumes.
- Collected all South Park™: The Stick of Truth™ trophies.