PS Vita update 3.10 adds calender, voice messages & increases app limit to 500
PS Vita update 3.10 arrives today and adds a range of new features including a Google compatible calender, voice messaging and the ability to now display 500 apps on the home screen.
There’s also changes to music, video and photo features, and enhanced parental controls. Here’s the full list:
- Good news for you all – you will now be able to display over 100 applications on Home screen. The limit has been increased to 500 icons.
- You will now be able to exchange voice messages. The PS4 has the same feature so you can exchange voice messages with your friends who are playing PS4.
- We have enhanced the parental control features. You will be able to restrict PS Store access, and with a children’s age guide for each level it is easier to find the right level for your children. We’ve also added an information guide for TrendMicro web security.
- With the Calendar app, you’ll be able to create gameplay events with your friends and sync your calendar with Google Calendar. You’ll also be able to invite your friends to share events by using Messages and Email.
- You can check and manage Memory Card usage with Manage Content on Memory Card.
- You will now be able to search for content saved on a connected device such as a PC.
- You’ll be able to now sort content by size.
- Rotate Screen Automatically has been added to Photos to control tilt sensor for rotation of images.
- Freeform has been added to the Panoramic mode selection list.
- Adjust Daylight Saving Automatically has been added.
- 30 minutes has been added in Enter Standby Mode Automatically.
Thanks EU Blog