PSN’s January sale adds six new games – Splinter Cell Blacklist & Far Cry 3 going cheap
The already expansive January PSN sale has added six new games to the list including Splinter Cell Blacklist, Far Cry 3 and Rayman Legends. That means a few offers expire today but there are still plenty of offers valid until the 15th and 22nd of the month.
More on PSN
These are the new additions, all of which come with an additional 10% discount for PS Plus members:
- DuckTales Remastered – Was €14.99/£11.99, now €8.99/£7.19
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist – Classic Edition – Was €44.99/£36.99, now €19.79/£15.39
- Driver San Francisco – Not in Bulgaria/Hungary/Qatar – Was €14.99/£10.99, now €4.94/£3.62
- Far Cry 3 – Was €29.99/£19.99, now €14.99/£9.99
- Rayman Legends (PS3) – Was €29.99/£19.99, now €20.09/£13.39
- Rayman Legends (PS Vita) – Was €29.99/£24.99, now €20.09/£16.74
God of War: Ascension, Puppeteer and Need for Speed Rivals are some of the games with offers ending today but there are still tons of other games. Among the offers valid until 15/01 are DmC, Lost Planet 3, Okami HD, Remember Me and Resident Evil 6.
There are also offers valid until 22/01 including Hitman: Absolution, Tomb Raider, Dishonored and Crysis 3. The saddest saving of all though has to be Aliens: Colonial Marines for £6.59. I almost feel sorry for it.
The full range of offers is huge so check out the full list at the EU Blog.