How do you finish Minecraft?
Minecraft is a ‘game’ in the loosest sense of the word, which means there’s no story, no on-screen objective, and no high score. So once you’ve built a den capable of keeping you safe through the night and crafted some pretty items out of rare ores, what exactly do you do next? To an extent the limits are created by your own imagination, but that sentence sounds like it was penned by a toy manufacturer’s marketing department, so instead let’s say that the end game is to create a portal to the Nether, kill an Ender Dragon and a Wither, and make it out alive.
You can find detailed instructions on how to do it here, but it’s not something to attempt until you’ve become very familiar with the workings of the game and have stocked up on enchanted diamond equipment and plenty of food. Even the very quickest speed run clocks in at over three hours, so don’t expect to just waltz up to the final boss and cough on him to see the credits roll.
- What to do first in Minecraft on PS3
- Minecraft food recipes & avoiding starvation
- How to survive your first night in Minecraft
- How to get Minecraft’s best pickaxe
- Minecraft ore mining guide
- Get all the wood from Minecraft’s trees
- How do you finish Minecraft?
- Minecraft PS3 tips from Mojang