Get all the wood from Minecraft’s trees
A rudimentary tip, but worth knowing nontheless. When you’re punching away at tree trunks early in the game, your first instinct is to grab the ground, level, reachable wood first, then swing those fists upwards at the oddly suspended timber above your head. The problem with this technique is that often the last block of wood isn’t reachable, and goddamn that’s annoying.
Instead, start by punching out the block just above ground level, then the one above that, then stand on the first wood block to reach all the others, taking that one out last. You’ll also be able to reach more foliage from here, increasing your chances of gathering a sapling that can be replanted for more precious timber.
- What to do first in Minecraft on PS3
- Minecraft food recipes & avoiding starvation
- How to survive your first night in Minecraft
- How to get Minecraft’s best pickaxe
- Minecraft ore mining guide
- Get all the wood from Minecraft’s trees
- How do you finish Minecraft?
- Minecraft PS3 tips from Mojang