Call Of Duty Ghosts’ multiplayer modes, maps and weapons leaked
After the Call Of Duty Ghosts Extinction mode leak yesterday a load of new stuff has appeared showing all of Call Of Duty Ghosts‘ multiplayter maps, weapons and modes. This is a little less spoilery as it’s main a list of guns and game types.
Are you ready? Then here we go:
- Flooded, Free Fall (bonus map)
- Freight – Factory transport depot. Cross the tracks to prove who is the dominant combatant in this classic style map.
- Overload – Satellite military outpost. Control the centre in intense Domination matches.
- Prison Break – A prison deep in the jungle. Clever tactics give hte stealthiest of player the advantage in Hunted matches.
- Seige – Abandoned industrial island. Lots of cover with plenty of spacious sightliness of open-style combat.
- Sovereign – Tank assembly plant. Quick engagements in a turn-by-turn action-packed pace setter.
- Stormfront – Weather out the storm. Verticality mixed with open space creates intense Search and Rescue matches.
- Tremor – In the heart of Texas, on the edge of an impact crater. Multi-tiered, earth shattering action.
- Warhawk – Evacuated town ravaged by mortars. Open street and tight alleys give a great all round combat experience.
- Blitz – Make it to the portal on the enemy’s spawn point.
- Cranked – Kill enemies before the timer ends. Each kill restarts the timer.
- Domination – Capture and hold the flags. Every two seconds a flag is held, the team gets a point. First team to 200 points wins.
- Free-for-All – Every man for himself. First player to 30 kills is the winner.
- Grind – Recover dog tags and take them to the objective marker to score for your team.
- Hunted – Available in both team and free-for-all. Resources are limited. Fight for control of weapon drops to gain superiority.
- Infected – Eliminated players become Infected. Last player to survive when the timer ends wins.
- Kill Confirmed – Recover dog tags to gain points for your team. First team to 100 points wins.
- Search and Destroy – Teams take turns defending or trying to destroy the objective. Every player has
- Search and Rescue – Teams take turns defending or trying to destroy the objective. Recover dog tags to allow or deny respawns.
- Team Deathmatch – Kill players on the enemy team. First team to reach score limit wins.