Driveclub PS Plus version is “full game minus a few cars/tracks”, includes platinum trophy
Driveclub‘s design director Paul Rustchynsky has explained more about the free PS Plus version of the racer on PS4, describing it as, “the full game minus a few cars/tracks”. You’ll also be able to collect all the trophies in the free edition and upgrade to the full game at a discount.
Driveclub PS Plus version is “the full game”, includes platinum trophy
Evolution Studios‘ Rustchynsky, posting on NeoGAF, also added these bits of info about the game:
- The PS+ Edition of DRIVECLUB will be available well into the new year, so no need to worry.
- There will be a discount to upgrade to the full digital edtion from the PS+ edition, but prices won’t be announced for a few more weeks yet.
- When you upgrade from the PS+ Edition you get the full digital edition which doesn’t require a PS+ subscription.
- You can earn the platinum trophy in the PS+ Edition, remember its the full game minus a few cars/tracks.
- Rear-view mirrors as you’ve seen in the latest direct feed footage just show the environment – you’d be surprised how limited the visibility in the mirrors are for a lot of these cars and for gameplay purposes we want to give the best visibility.
- We are working on a photo mode, but that’s all I can say about it right now.
- You guys wanted uncompressed footage and obviously the PS4 capture utilises some form of video compression to ensure the videos aren’t ridiculously large (the raw direct feed videos we captured are 6GB for 2 minutes of footage).
- We’re working on alternative solutions for trying to get the highest quality vids up online quickly by ourselves.
- No Split-Screen I’m afraid.
Thanks CVG. Source