The world of Harry Potter comes to PlayStation Home today with the addition of Pottermore. The new areas offer a range of games, outfits, companions and more. Fans will not be left wanting.
Pottermore in Home
Places you can visit include Diagon Alley and the Hogwarts Express. Here’s a breakdown of what’s on offer and you can click on for the screens.
- Book Herding. A 2-4 player game. “Round up a consignment of escaped magical books and return them to their cages before any of the other players. Be careful though, your opponents will be out to stop you, using spells and general craftiness to impede your progress and scatter your books at the most inopportune moments.”
- Pottermore Trading Cards. These are hidden around Pottermore spaces and won in mini games. You’ll need Pottermore.com account in order to trade and, “have progressed past Chapter Seven of Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone and have been sorted into one of the four Hogwarts houses (Slytherin, Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, or Ravenclaw). Link your account via our handy Navigator App.”
- A range of outfights. “Kit yourself out in a range of Hogwarts house robes and accessories from Madam Malkin’s Robes for All Occasions or Twilfitt and Tatting’s in Diagon Alley”.
- Companion animals. “Pick up a friendly companion from the Magical Menagerie or, if it’s owls you love, visit Eeylops and choose your bird from their finest selection”.
- Wizzard’s Duels. “Approach the slightly dubious character at the end of the Hogwarts Express to gain access to an illicit Wizard’s Duel. Practise your moves and prepare to duel. Jump right in via Quickstart, or develop rivalries and pick your opponents via the Game Lobby”.
- Pottermore quiz for 2-6 players. “Board the Hogwarts Express and test your knowledge of the wizarding world. The first to ten correct answers wins.
Thanks EU Blog.