The best PlayStation games of 2013 – what’s releasing when this year
It might be the smallest month of the lot but there’s no shortage of blockbuster action crammed into February both on and off PS3, with Dead Space 3, The Oscars, England v Brazil and, um, One Direction all ensuring this will be a month to remember.
- Everyone pretends to like rugby again from the 2nd, as the Six Nations kicks off when Wales face Ireland at Cardiff’s Millenium Stadium.
- Then everyone moans about how rubbish football is (in particular England) as Roy Hodgson’s Three Lions meet Brazil in a friendly at Wembley on the 6th
- Hello massive games! Dead Space 3 and Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time both land on PS3 on the 8th
- Teenage ladies nationwide get ready to flock to London’s 02 on the 22nd, as One Direction are doing some smiling, waving, autograph signing, and maybe a bit of singing too
- Much better than that are the appearance of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance and Crysis 3, also on the 22nd
- Leo DiCaprio prepares his best ‘I’m not bothered’ face as Someone Else gets the Best Actor gong at the 85th Annual Academy Awards at the Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles on the 24th
- There’s also a slim chance we might see the awesome Beyond: Two Souls in February. It’s currently slated for ‘Q1 2013.’