FIFA 13 update fixes connection issues, freezes and other things
[Update: with the fix on the way you can make full use of our FIFA 13 Career mode guide to the best teams.]
FIFA 13 is getting its first major update with connection and freezing issues top of the agenda. EA say it’s, “been working extremely hard to prioritize and address the items that have been brought to our attention”.
FIFA 13 update fixes
The main FIFA 13 update
will happen this weekend and here’s full list of things it’ll be sorting out:
- Connection stability in Online Seasons when finding an opponent in the Arena, and at kick-off.
- Career Mode freeze while starting a new career with free agents.
- Career Mode hangs when using Game Face.
- Stability in Career Mode when players retire or are being bought back from loan.
- Users will no longer be able to lower difficulty settings in a FUT Seasons match.
- Freeze in FUT Online Tournament HUB on PS3.
- Napoli of Serie A will now have fully authentic kits and crests in FIFA and FIFA Ultimate Team.
- Legacy defending and passing assistance options removed in Pro Clubs.
- Freeze in Pro Clubs Results screen.
- Matchmaking settings in Pro Clubs (with “ANY” and “Match Keeper”) will provide the desired results.
- Changes made in National Squad not properly reflected in Manager Mode screen.