Gran Turismo 5 Functionality Update 2.0 explained
The new Gran Turismo 5 update will be available on the Store on October 11th and includes plenty of changes, all of which are apparently the result of fan feedback.
The key additions are:
- All cars will now feature interior views.
- New online features.
- Reduced load times, quicker menus and improved interfaces.
- Improvements to both car physics and AI.
- You can now save during endurance races.
- 11 new NASCAR 2011 cars.
- Improvements to the weather customisation.
- Updates to the photo mode.
- Logitech G25/G27 steering wheel support.
Director Kazunori Yamauchi says this update, “contains the feedback from the users playing GT 5 online every day” and that it’s, “the shape and form of GT 5 created through the opinions of our fans”.
Find out more about the Gran Turismo 5 Functionality Update 2.0 at the PlayStation EU blog.